General 1. These Conditions of Sale are for customers only. You/Customer means the company or the purchaser of a product. Product means a good or service advertised for sale by USB-extra; and Us means USB-extra.co.uk, trading as USB-extra Limited.
2. Customised Products are products that have been branded with company logo
3. Plain or Uncustomised Products are OEM/ODM products without logo specific branding
4. We do business only under these Conditions of Sale, any variation to this Agreement will be ineffective unless it is in writing and signed by you and us.
5. Goods are subject to availability and may vary from those advertised.
6. You must be 18 years or over to order and purchase Products. The contract between you as purchaser of a Product and USB-extra as seller will not be formed until such time as USB-extra confirms by email that your order has been accepted. Royal Mail reserves the right to refuse orders.
7. All Products must be paid for in advance at the prices quoted at the time of order. We will tell you at the time of order if there is a delivery charge, which must also be paid in advance. The prices and delivery charges quoted include applicable VAT and other taxes in the country you are ordering from.
8. If you order more than one Product we may despatch your Products in separate consignments. You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
9. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
10. You are responsible for ensuring you have the right to reproduce the images you submit to USB-extra and that the images are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. You agree to compensate us in full for any costs or damages we incur because you do not have the right to reproduce the images on our USB-extra drives or because the images are defamatory or otherwise illegal.
11. We may refuse to reproduce an image on after we have accepted your order. We may do this, for example, if we consider the image to be defamatory, obscene or offensive. If we exercise this right you will receive a full refund of the purchase price.
12. The standard of reproduction of the images you submit to USB-extra is affected by the printing process and the quality and dimensions of the images submitted. We endeavour to produce flawless reproductions but cannot fully guarantee exact or flawless reproductions. We reserve the right to publish digital mock-up images or write an article about projects on the USBEXTRA site or social media platforms.
13. Our advertised prices do not include VAT and delivery. The price of the goods may be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order. Clause 6 can be overridden by a promotions form USB-extra
14. The Customer shall only use one of the following methods of payment for settlement of its accounts:
Payment in cash and by credit card will be accepted at the discretion of USB-extra. All payments shall be made in full in pounds sterling. Unless otherwise stated, payments are taken at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods. USB-extra will not initiate the shipping process until USB-extra confirms that your payment has been received.
15. Goods bought on credit must be paid for by 30 days from our invoice date. We may share customer credit history information with relevant credit agencies. Companies not offered 30 day term will require payment before delivery. In order to re-assure customers paying before delivery, we will re-imburse the payment if we're notified of a defect re the commission within 7 days of receipt. Preferable, this must be communicated to your account manager by email, we will require a full return of all the units delivered.
16. We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
17. Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002, we can exercise our statutory right to charge interest and an administration charge on all invoices overdue.
18. Subject to volume and availability, we will despatch product within the days specified to you after receiving and accepting your order.
19. We charge for all deliveries. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements - there may be an additional charge.
20. If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, you must tell our Customer Services Department within 5 days of receipt or expected delivery - telephone 08700 434566. USB Extra is not liable for any consequential losses due to delays with freight carriers and Crust mould manufacturers.
21. After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
22. We and/or our licensors own all intellectual property rights in all Products. All rights are reserved. You must not copy a Product or supply it to a third party without our permission.
23. You are responsible for ensuring you have the necessary hardware and software to allow you to open, operate and interpret a Product, and we are not obliged to provide you with any assistance to do so. You are also responsible for ensuring that the email address to which a Product is sent is valid, active and accessible by you. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in delivering a Product or any damage to a Product, caused in transmission or by your hardware or software.
24. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you for any adverse effect a Product may have on your hardware or software, whether as a result of a virus or otherwise. To the extent this exclusion is ineffective or invalid; our liability to you is limited to the price you paid for the relevant Product.
25. You cannot cancel an order once we have accepted it, Cancellations are allowed if our processors did not accept the payment. Once the payment is confirmed accepted by USB-extra, there will be a cancellation charge to cancel the order. No refund is allowed unless USB-extra failed to deliver your product at all and no re-shipment was attempted. No other refunds are accepted. If the User refuses the product, there will not be any refund due to the fact services had been performed and there will be no re-shipment attempt unless this is agreed in writing by an authorised representative.
26. It is your responsibility to check the goods on delivery. All our goods are sold to you with the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty. We will accept returns of faulty goods notified to us within 7 days of delivery. Some manufacturers operate a day one return to manufacturer policy -our Customer Services Department will advise you on this.
27. If faulty goods are to be returned to us you must obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) from our Customer Services department. The RMA will be valid for 28 days. You must arrange for safe delivery of the Goods, which must be available for collection in their original packaging together with all accessories and manuals. We cannot accept unauthorised returns which do not have an RMA.
28. If you return goods please ensure that you have backed up your data. We will not be responsible for any data that is lost.
For Uncustomised products
29. If you change your mind we may take goods back at our discretion if they are unopened, unused and in perfect condition. There will be a handling charge of 15% of the purchase price (or £20 whichever is greater) plus a collection charge of £6.95 for this service. Please contact our Customer Services department.
For Uncustomised products
30. Please note we do not accept returns of branded items, consumables, opened software unless it is faulty or software licences.
31. You get the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty in respect of all the goods we sell. Please note that we do not provide any warranties ourselves in respect of the goods and we exclude any warranties express or implied by statute, common law or of any other kind. We are willing however to sell you an additional top-up warranty to supplement the manufacturer’s warranty.
32. We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
33. Property in Products (excluding intellectual property rights) will pass to you when they have been delivered to you. After delivery the Products will be at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
34. If there is a problem fulfilling your order or you are dissatisfied with a Product. To the fullest extent permitted by law, and except as expressly set out in this Agreement, we:
exclude all representations and warranties relating to Products and their delivery; and
exclude all liability to you arising out of or in connection with the delivery of, and your use or purchase of, Products. This includes, without limitation, liability for any loss of business, goodwill, data, opportunity or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or we were advised of the possibility of such loss) and any consequential, indirect or incidental damages.
35. To the extent the exclusion in clause 34 is ineffective or invalid; our liability to you is limited to the price you paid for the relevant Product.
36. We have no liability to you for any failure or delay in complying with any of our obligations under this Agreement that is caused by any industrial action or event or circumstance outside our reasonable control.
37. Nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or otherwise affects any of your statutory rights that cannot be excluded or limited.
38. This Agreement is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, English law. You and Us submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all disputes arising out of the order, sale or purchase of Products. Related provisions will be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions will continue to apply if any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason.
Compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 underlies all of our personal information privacy practices. We also have a set of guiding principles which govern how we use the information that we collect about you on this website. These principles are:
39. We capture personal information on the USB-extra website. We aim to continuously improve our website for you and the information we capture helps us to do this.
40. We give you control over the information that we hold about you, who is allowed to see it and how it is used.
41. We will not pass your information to third parties. We will not use your information for any other reason unless you specifically allow us to by choosing to select the “opt in” boxes on our forms.
42. We take all reasonable care to safeguard your information through security policies and secure business processes.
43. A Clearance/2nd User product is deemed to be a product which is offered by the Company on any of its web sites at a discounted price compared to its original cost where such products have been previously used or opened, have items missing or have damaged packaging. In addition, some have been repaired. Details of the status of such products are to be found on the relevant web-site. The company makes no warranty in relation to the accuracy of the status of the relevant Clearance/2nd user product as set out on the description. Such products are sold on an 'as is' basis with no warranty or guarantee given by the Company other than the remaining manufacturer's warranty (if applicable).
46. USB-extra.co.uk; trading as USB-extra Limited. Registered office: Studio 3, 109 Little Horton Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire. England BD5 0BU. Registered number 5726066. All trademarks acknowledged.
47. VAT exempt customers must present all documentations with the relevant Customs & Excise paperwork at the time of ordering. VAT exempt orders cannot be placed over the website, and we cannot accept requests for VAT exemption after an order has been placed.
48. USB-extra will prepare to ship product once the order is confirmed ready by USB-extra processors. At the time of delivery, signature and identification will be required worldwide. Shipment transport time is dependent on the Country and location customers reside. Major countries like USA, Canada, Germany, Japan and China may only take 5 to 10 business days. Other countries may take up to 15 to 20 business days. USB-extra reserves the right to refuse any order if our designated carriers do not service the geographic location. Customers are responsible for any and all taxes, import duties, custom charges and all laws and regulations of the country in which you reside. Customers will be charged extra handling fee for any returned package due to Users error for re-shipping.
49. All working and custom samples sent out MUST be returned - this is due to the expensive cost of remaking or remolding these samples. All samples must be returned recorded delivery as this gives the client the required insurance during carraige. There will be a standard cost of £35 for every unreturned sample.
50. The contents of our website are the copyright of USB-extra Limited or other copyright owners and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are registered trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. You may read and copy the material contained on our website solely for personal and non-commercial use.
51. By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
52. All times are in British Standard Time and references to working days are to working days in the UK (Monday to Friday excluding UK statutory holidays).
53. Promotions and special offers are subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.
54. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us for the order, sale and purchase of Products. Notices and complaints in writing can be addressed to USB-extra Limited. Registered office: Carlisle Business Centre, 60 Carlisle Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire. England BD8 8BDl VAT registration number: GB937568279
Thank you for visiting us at USB-extra. We appreciate your interest in our product and service offerings. If you think our services will be of benefit to colleagues, business partners or friends, please forward our web-link.
The logos and representation of different logos on images are properties of the respective authorized companies, Replication, duplication, or copying from USB-Extra and/or its affiliates is strictly prohibited and protected by law.